[vtkusers] Setting VOI in a circular manner

Hayden Smith s_hayden_28 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 21 20:05:03 EDT 2013

Hello,
     Thank you very much. I have been able to cut a circular portion from the image and construct a polydata using your suggestion. Now suppose I have set two circular ROIs one inside another in a cylindrical manner and I only want to visualize the cylindrical portion, could any one suggest me how that can be done.
    Or is there any method available in VTK about cutting out a cylindrical portion from the center of an object.

Thank in advance.

Regards,
Hayden.