[vtkusers] vtkXMLImageDataReader to vtkImagePlaneWidget

tiny cha wellblue88 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 14:47:45 EDT 2013

Hi, I am new at this list and trying to use vtk for some coding. I am
trying to read some data in a vti file and then display on a plane widget.
What I am doing is that
1. read data to vtkXMLImageDataReader
2. filter the data with vtkThreshold, function: SetInputArrayToProcess(0,
0, 0, vtkDataObject::FIELD_ASSOCIATION_CELLS, "" )
3. create vtkImagePlaneWidget object and setup connection to vtkThreshold
object in step 2
4 ...

The steps after 4 were tested to work in another case.

I got error:
ERROR: In /home/.../VTK/Common/ExecutionModel/vtkAlgorithm.cxx, line 1387
vtkOpenGLTexture (0x27d3980): Attempt to get connection index 0 for input
port 0, which has 0 connections.

I suspect I didn't use correct pipeline. Any help will be appreciated.