[vtkusers] vtkCamera as X-Ray camera

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 08:34:10 EDT 2013

> On a related topic, I wonder if some of the VTK class documentation would
> benefit from diagrams to help explain the geometry concepts? If so, I'd be
> happy to put something together for vtkCamera. What would be the preferred
> format? .dia from which the Doxygen build system generates .png images?

Taylor,

That would be excellent! We started doing this with ITK class
documentation a while back (e.g.
http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/structitk_1_1NeighborhoodAlgorithm_1_1ImageBoundaryFacesCalculator.html)
and I completely agree that diagrams are extremely beneficial.
However, I believe it took some effort to setup the system that keeps
the diagrams reversion controlled and inserts them into the Doxygen
automatically. The good news is that it can be done and by looking at
how it is done in ITK it should be straightforward to copy if anyone
has the time to do it.

David