[vtkusers] Removal of vtkImageSource causing problems for vtkITKArchetypeImageSeriesReader

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Thu Apr 18 11:55:34 EDT 2013

Hi Kent,

Can you share the piece of the code that is leading to this error? The
easiest thing would be to run this in a debugger and set a breakpoint
in vtkDemandDrivenPipeline.cxx:715.
It looks like someone is calling SetInputConnection() or one of the related
functions on the reader. Also, if you could post the old and the new
versions of the reader, I might have some more specific suggestions on the
conversion.

Best,
-berk