[vtkusers] CMake/CTest/CDash Training Course (Lyon, France)

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Thu Apr 18 08:37:13 EDT 2013

Kitware will be holding a developers training course on May 27, 2013 in
Lyon, France. This one-day course will cover CMake, CTest, CPack and CDash

Please visit our website for more information and registration details
(early registration ends May 6) at:

   http://www.kitware.com/products/protraining.php?course=05/27/2013

This course is open to beginner and intermediate CMake users who want to
learn about best practices, how to efficiently write CMake scripts, and
put in place a continuous integration system.

Note that the course will be taught in English. If you have any
questions, please contact us at formations at kitware.fr

We are looking forward to seeing you in Lyon,
Julien