[vtkusers] vtkCellPicker question

Stephen Langer stephen.langer at nist.gov
Wed Apr 17 13:28:13 EDT 2013

Responding to my own question:  This is due to a bug in vtkCellLocator, reported at http://www.vtk.org/Bug/view.php?id=10349.

 -- Steve

--
-- stephen.langer at nist.gov                    Tel: (301) 975-5423 --
-- http://math.nist.gov/~SLanger/             Fax: (301) 975-3553 --

"I've just had the best idea. I'm going to make hats out of Nutella."
                                       -- Nadia Langer, 10 Mar 2012
(Not intended as a product endorsement or statement of suitability.)