[vtkusers] Readers read image with some kind of reveral?

ChenDawnWind cybfly1 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 16 19:49:13 EDT 2013

Thanks.But even if i set up FileLowerLeftOn. The contour still fliped.Here are the codes i used, is there any problem?
	vtkSmartPointer<vtkJPEGReader> jpegReader =		vtkSmartPointer<vtkJPEGReader>::New();  	jpegReader->FileLowerLeftOn();	jpegReader->SetFilePrefix("C:/Users/DawnWind/Desktop/000/");	jpegReader->SetFilePattern("%s%d.jpg");	jpegReader->SetDataByteOrderToLittleEndian();	jpegReader->SetDataSpacing(2.0 / 3, 2.0 / 3, 1); 	jpegReader->SetFileNameSliceSpacing(1); 	jpegReader->SetDataExtent(0, 209, 0, 209, 0, 0);	jpegReader->Update();

The full codes please see the attachments in
Re: [vtkusers] vtkPointWidget set the right position‏from Chen DawnWind (cybfly1 at hotmail.com)
Thanks.
DawnWind.ChenCSU