[vtkusers] Intersection among vtkImagePlaneWidgets

Marco Sambin m.sambin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 16:32:31 EDT 2013

Hi all.
In my VTK-based application, I have three intersecting (initially
perpendicular) vtkImagePlaneWidgets. Is there an easy way to compute the
intersection point between these three planes in VTK?
Searching the archives, I found that similar questions were asked in the
past, but I was unable to find a clean and satisfactory answer.

I can compute the intersection point by myself if necessary, but if VTK
offers a simpler alternative, then I will go for it!

Thanks in advance for your comments.
Best regards,

Marco