[vtkusers] Color the 3D object wrt the time when the points were added

Divya divya at triassicsolutions.com
Tue Apr 16 02:26:12 EDT 2013

Dear All,

I am working on an application where I am adding 1 point at a time and
the 3D object is re-rendered. I need to color this 3D object with
respect to the time when the points were added.

The final object  is rendered after the vtkButterflySubdivisionFilter. I
have implemented a timer with an interval of 20 secs, and I need to
change the colors of the 3D object every 20 secs, ie : The region that
was created within the last 20 secs should be rendered in 'red' color,
and the region created in the previous 20secs in another color and so on.

Is there a way to implement this in VTK? Also is there a way to get the
points in the last modified region?

Thanks in advance!
--

Regards,
*DIVYA SADANANDAN

Disclaimer: This e-mail contains confidential information intended
solely for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete this email
permanently from your records. Do not copy or distribute this e-mail and
any such actions are unlawful. Except where this email is sent in the
usual course of business, the views expressed in this email are those of
the sender. Triassic Solutions Pvt. Ltd. accepts no responsibility for
any indirect damage or loss suffered by reason of inaccuracy or
incorrectness of the information in this email.
+ Please consider our environment before printing this e-mail.