[vtkusers] TIN to regular mesh

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 14:34:39 EDT 2013

// vtkCellDataToPointData is a filter that transforms cell data (i.e., data
// specified per cell) into point data (i.e., data specified at cell
// points). The method of transformation is based on averaging the data
// values of all cells using a particular point. Optionally, the input cell
// data can be passed through to the output as well