[vtkusers] Error using VTK 5.10.1 on mac os x 10.8.3

Raiyan Kabir raiyan at ekushey.org
Fri Apr 12 11:10:01 EDT 2013

I'm new in vtk and I was trying to build the example code came with VTK
5.10.1.

The linker is giving me the following issues:

  "_OBJC_CLASS_$_vtkCocoaGLView", referenced from:
      _OBJC_CLASS_$_BasicVTKView in BasicVTKView.o
  "_OBJC_METACLASS_$_vtkCocoaGLView", referenced from:
   _OBJC_METACLASS_$_BasicVTKView in BasicVTKView.o

I don't have any idea what should be done.

I am using Xcode 4.6.1 under Mac OS X 10.8.3.

Please help me.

--
রাইয়ান [Raiyan]