[vtkusers] Cropping out a portion of an image

Hayden Smith s_hayden_28 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 11 15:59:48 EDT 2013

Dear vtkusers,
     Thanks for the reply. Could you just mention some contour extraction algorithm which would be suitable for my case? I would like to use vtk, so please let me know whether any image processing technique like (comparing pixel value) etc is available in vtk. As I am going to deal with a number of images and the contour may not be totally circular.
Thanks,
Hayden.