[vtkusers] TIN to regular mesh

Marc Huber marchuber.hft at gmx.de
Thu Apr 11 11:13:25 EDT 2013

i want to divide objects into polygons (regions) which point in a very
similiar direction.

I have computed normal vectors for the points of the object.
now i want to extend a method of image processing to 3D.
in an image i'm growing regions with similar color values starting from
different seed points.
this i want to apply in a changed way to the 3D space
my normal vectors are my "color values" and I want to iterate through
the 3D space to grow regions.

if i have no regular spacing between the points i might get problems

Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Marc Huber