[vtkusers] placing a vtkImagePlaneWidget independend of the image location

Marc Mörig marc.moerig at dornheim-medical-images.de
Wed Apr 10 09:15:38 EDT 2013

Hi all,

is there a way to display a vtkImagePlaneWidget at a different location
then where it slices the image?

If the center of my slice plane is located at coordinates c inside the
image coordinate system, it is also located at c in the scene coordinate
system. But I would like to specify a transformation moving c and the
whole plane to some other location. I know that I can achieve this
partly by changing the image coordinate system, i.e. origin and spacing,
but that does not support rotation.

Marc