[vtkusers] ItkVtkGlue_DIR NOT FOUND

Jose Ignacio Prieto joseignacio.prieto at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 12:14:38 EDT 2013

Hi everyone, I am new to vtk and itk. I have already tried vtk examples
succesfully. But I am trying to read a DICOM file with JPEG2000 encoding,
so I would need ITK and GDCM. I have built ITK with CMake on Win7, Vtk 5.8
and ITK 4.3, and now trying to run an example called itkVtkImageConverterDICOM.
When I try to make it in CMake, it complains that:

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:11 (find_package):

By not providing "FindItkVtkGlue.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project

has asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by

"ItkVtkGlue", but CMake did not find one.

Could not find a package configuration file provided by "ItkVtkGlue" with

any of the following names:

ItkVtkGlueConfig.cmake

itkvtkglue-config.cmake

Add the installation prefix of "ItkVtkGlue" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set

"ItkVtkGlue_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files. If

"ItkVtkGlue" provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it has

been installed.

On other forums it says that it may be a problem with the path, including
some spaces and that they have to be fixed with "", but in my path there
are no spaces yet.

Thank you very much.

--
José Ignacio Prieto