[vtkusers] vtkCompositeDataGeometryFilter and vtkPolyhedron

Gerrick Bivins Gerrick.Bivins at halliburton.com
Wed Apr 3 17:47:01 EDT 2013

Hello,
I have a strange issue and I'm not sure if it is my data or a limitation I wasn't aware of.
I have an application that worked previously with composite data, specifically multiblocks of unstructured grids.
I've been attempting to use an unstructured grid in my composite data source and it is read in correctly but
as soon as I pass it to a vtkCompositeDataGeometryFilter, the output doesn't contain any cells, as if the filter doesn' t recognize
polyhedron cells. The strange thing is, the file reads in as expected in paraview....
Is there some limitation where vtkCompositeDataGeometryFilter (ie vtkGeometryFilter) doesn't work with polyhedron cells?
Gerrick

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.