[vtkusers] curved MPR get image from vtkProbeFilter

Jingjing Deng jjdeng at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 07:43:09 EDT 2013

Hi All,

I am implementing the curved MPR function for my dicom viewer.

I follow the example showing here
<http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Visualization/CurvedReformation>
using vtkProbeFilter.

Everything works fine, I can get the vtkActor and show the cutting surface
on the rendering window. However, I call the function GetImageDataOutput()
of vtkProbeFilter which gives me a null pointer.

I can not figure out how to get the actually image or maybe the texture of
the cutting surface. Would be great that anybody can give me a hint.

Thanks.
Jingjing