[vtkusers] Visual Studio 2010 Install project fails

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 17:03:53 EDT 2013

Hi Aaron,

I tried a "make install" myself and it worked, the code in master is correct.
You just have an old "cmake_install.cmake" that is leftover from a old
build, i.e. from before the vtkModuleClasses file was renamed to
vtkModuleHeaders in the master branch.

If you just run cmake again (to re-generate the visual studio files) that
will probably be enough to clear the error.  If not, you can try deleting
your binary directory and starting with a fresh build.

 - David