[vtkusers] Visual Studio 2010 Install project fails

Boxer, Aaron Aaron.Boxer at uhn.ca
Tue Apr 2 10:17:34 EDT 2013

I am trying to build the master branch from git.

The "All Build" project builds successfully, but when I try to run the
"Install" project, I get the following error:

6>  CMake Error at cmake_install.cmake:31 (FILE):
6>    file INSTALL cannot find
6>    "C:/Users/aaron/src/VTK/VTK-master/CMake/vtkModuleClasses.cmake.in".

And indeed, this file is nowhere to be found.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.
Aaron

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.
Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Opinions, conclusions or other information contained in this e-mail may not be that of the organization.