[vtkusers] vtkDebugLeaks

Alex Malyushytskyy alexmalvtk at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 18:39:49 EDT 2012

It does not matter that you do not use code (vtkFieldData for example)
explicitly.

If you called New for a class which creates such objects internally
you will get them reported.
vtkDebugLeaks does not give you easy readable information where the
problem occurs,
it is the best to use it from the scratch, so as soon new feature
added  you can see that problem exist.

Try to disable as much code as possible and get to the point where no
leaks are reported, turn features on by small portions and test again.

Alex