[vtkusers] Problem with upside down image (itk-vtk)

pododdhoni pododdhoni at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 17:40:22 EDT 2012

I am new in itk and vtk. I have built itk4.2 and vtk5.8. I successfully run
the example cod given in "Getting started itk+vtk II". ButI am having
problem with upside down image. When I give input in the command prompt
"myProject.exe tux.png" it gives the* output upside down*. I have searched
internet for a solution. I found that itk uses upperleft corner as the
origin of the image and vtk uses lower left. That is why the image is upside
down. Also tried using FileLowerLeftOn() and ImageFlip. But nothing worked
for me.

Can anyone please help me. Thanks in advance.