[vtkusers] vtkDebugLeaks

cel02000 cel02000 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 19:04:22 EDT 2012

Dear All,

After my code finishes, vtkDebugLeaks reports that it has detected leaks. I
have attached the image of the report. I have checked my code carefully and
all the vtk objects I used are removed by Delete() function. Could someone
give me some hints on how to detect these leaks? My code starts with low RAM
and when it gets to the end of the code it uses 50GB of RAM!

One other thing I noticed is that vtkDebugLeaks reported there is some
instances of vtkCellData, vtkPointData, vtkInformation,
vtkInformationIntegerValue, vtkIdTypeArray, vtkFloatArray, and vtkFieldData
which I have not used in my code.

I would appreciate any help.

Best,
Ahmad