[vtkusers] Is there a way to predetermine several nodes' positions in ForceDirectedLayout

yan xu xy198908 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 15:44:45 EDT 2012

Hi, everyone,
I'm planning to layout the nodes of nearest neighbor graph. And I plan to
use the forcedirectedlayout, however the overall shape of the layout tends
to be random. If I want to determine the the positions of the nodes on the
longest path every time myself, and let the positions of left nodes
determined by the layoutstrategy, is this possible? Thank you!

--
Yan Xu
Research Assistant