[vtkusers] Error vtkFixedPointVolumeRayCastMapper::New()

Alex Malyushytskyy alexmalvtk at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 19:05:06 EDT 2012

Not counting that code below would never compile due to the absence if
the appropriate headers and
if problem is not in missing dependencies ( dynamically loaded
libraries) ( I have no idea what MAC does when dependency is missing
),
this would mean there is nothing wrong with your code, but there is
something wrong with VTK.

Alex