[vtkusers] Trying to read a set of jpg slices

Rodrigo Lovera lobo.theslayer at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 10:34:44 EDT 2012

Yes I got'm like
Image1.jpg
Image2.jpg
etc

But i'm still getting the same error, solved the other one of unsigned char
but can't make the volume read :/

ERROR: In C:\Users\RODRIGO LOVERA\Documents\PUCP\Tesis\VTK
5.10\VTK\IO\vtkJPEGReader.cxx, line 93
vtkJPEGReader (010951B0): Unable to open file
C:/VTK5.10/DATA/MatlabTest/JPG/Imagen.0

I'm running a function to save a matlab volume data 3d matrix to save 'em
as jpeg slices so I can read 'm with vtk in c++ environment but can't pass
that error any other advice???

vtkJPEGReader *jpegReader = vtkJPEGReader::New();
jpegReader->SetDataByteOrderToLittleEndian();
// jpegReader->SetFilePattern("");
jpegReader->SetFilePrefix("C:/VTK5.10/DATA/MatlabTest/JPG/Imagen");
jpegReader->SetDataSpacing(3.2, 3.2, 20);
jpegReader->SetDataOrigin(0, 0, 0);

I also 'd like to know where to see which properties or class members aply
to Jpeg Reader, already checked the jpegreader.h and .cpp but don't get it.

--
*Rodrigo aka WarHearT*