[vtkusers] Multiple Plane Reconstruction help

Rodrigo Lovera lobo.theslayer at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 01:05:39 EDT 2012

Hello everyone,

I'm looking forward to create an interface that shows a four different
views, one for a 3D volume itself, and the other 3's for getting the views
of each plane XY XZ and YZ (or ortogonal, sagital and coronal), I'm working
these in C++ in Visual C++ Express 2010, I've been checking the
ImageSlicing.cpp to get one of the plane views. I'm new in vtk and also in
c++ language so I'd appreciate if u help on how to maje the 4 views in 1
windows and make 'm interact like adding an slider to go through all the
slices.
--
*Rodrigo aka WarHearT*