[vtkusers] Backface wireframe color not visible under Mac OS X

Arnaud BARRE arnaud.barre at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 16:55:59 EDT 2012

I'm still investigating this issue.

I tested on a non developer machine under MacOS 10.6.8, and I have the same
problem. The backface color is not visible when using a wireframe
representation. So it seems to be a MacOS issue as I have not this problem
under Windows.

I tested the code using a QWidget and QWidget2 instance, but in both case I
don't see the backface color.

How could I try to fix this issue? Do you think this problem can be in the
code of the class vtkCocoaRenderWindow? Or can it be a problem in the
implementation of OpenGL under MacOS ?