[vtkusers] Gdcm + Vtk wrapping in Windows.

jruiz jonathan.ruiz3 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 04:27:54 EDT 2012

Hi, I'm just in the same issue.

first, I don't even tryed to compile for 64 bits. If you thinking in to use
visual studio express, I couldn't manage to use it finally , instead I've
compiled vtk 5.10 with minGW sucessfully and know I've installed precompiled
version of GDCM for windows with JAVA wrapper but I cant find
vtkGDCMImageReader, etc in the jar porvide by this precompiled package.

Hope you're getting it easier than me.

Kind Regards.
Jonathan Ruiz