[vtkusers] Simple question PlaneWidget

Dora Szasz dora.szasz at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 08:01:33 EDT 2012

How can I use vtkImageActorPointPlacer on a plane of vtkPlaneImageWidget?
Or is there any method to display a widget on every slice of data?

I want something like:
vtkOrientedGlyphContourRepresentation *rep = vtkOrientedGlyphContourRepresentation::New();
  rep->GetLinesProperty()->SetColor(1, 0, 0);
  ContourWidget->SetRepresentation(rep);

  vtkImageActorPointPlacer * imageActorPointPlacer = vtkImageActorPointPlacer::New();
  imageActorPointPlacer->SetImageActor(ImageViewer->GetImageActor());
  rep->SetPointPlacer(imageActorPointPlacer);

but instead using ImageViewer2, I want to use ImagePlaneWidget.

Thank you,
Dora