[vtkusers] creating a vtkSpline to transform within a pipeline

Anant Vemuri ajar108 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 04:03:22 EDT 2012

Hi David,

Thanks... that is exactly what I want to do. I was wondering, how does it
manage missing points.

Another thing, I tried to compile the test program on vtk documentation
website

http://vtk.org/gitweb?p=VTK.git;a=blob_plain;f=Filters/Hybrid/Testing/Cxx/TestBSplineWarp.cxx

and I get an error as,

error: ‘class vtkBSplineTransform’ has no member named ‘SetCoefficientData’.

Thanks,
Anant.