[vtkusers] can't use my polydata after renderer->ResetCamera

Tasnim hanene-jeder at hotmail.fr
Sat Sep 15 04:53:46 EDT 2012

Good morning,
I changed the coordinates of the points of the mesh in my
MouseInteractorStyle Class.As result, the mesh becomes very small, I
ResetCamera() for my renderer in order to make my mesh visible.But,I could
not use my mesh after this change. Even , when i try to display a message
showing the new Point's coordinates, the program crashed just after changing
coordinates and plan:

int bb=0;
	  while(bb<polydata->GetNumberOfPoints())
 {

	double* nc;
	double x0=nc[0]/10;
	double x1=nc[1]/10;
	double x2=nc[2]/10;
polydata->GetPoints()->SetPoint(bb,x0,x1,x2 );
polydata->GetPoints()->Modified();
	polydata->Modified();
	polydata->Update();
	cout<<"nouveau coourdonnées de "<<bb&lt;&lt;&quot;sont :
&quot;&lt;&lt;x0&lt;&lt;&quot; &quot;&lt;&lt;x1&lt;&lt;&quot;
&quot;&lt;&lt;x2&lt;&lt;endl;
	bb++;
}
	  renderer->ResetCamera();
*//it crashes after reseting camera*
double* z;
polydata->GetPoints()->GetPoint(1,z);

cout<<" nouveau coordonnées du point 1 sont : "<<z[0]<<" "<<z[1]<<"
"<<z[2]<<"\n"<<endl;

Any help to resolve this problem please.

Thanks,

Tasnim