[vtkusers] converting vtkPolyLines to vtkLines

Dr. Roman Grothausmann grothausmann.roman at mh-hannover.de
Fri Sep 14 15:21:21 EDT 2012

Hello Darshan Pai,

Thanks for Your reply. Isn't vtkStripper for conversion of vtkLines to
vtkPolyLines? I would need a filter for doing the opposite.
I tried vtkStripper with SetMaximumLength(1) and SetMaximumLength(0) but
the output was still vtkPolyLines. Would I have to convert these
vtkPolyLines with just two vertices into vtkLines manually?

Many thanks for Your help
Roman