[vtkusers] Setting Opacity for .vtk file

Taha Ceritli t.yusufceritli at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 07:33:19 EDT 2012

Hi,

I tried to visualize a brain dataset. Actually, I think it works but I
should set the opacity. From what I read on the internet,
vtkpiecewisefunction must be used for solution.
However, when I change the code according to
http://vtk.org/gitweb?p=VTK.git;a=blob;f=Examples/Medical/Cxx/Medical3.cxx,
I encountered with a problem. I do not know how to change the reader and
filter part of the code. The code, .vtk file and image that I get exist on
the link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/51kjftvdko3g6s8/wEe88Id9QN

Could you please tell me how I change this? Besides, you may inform me
about another way of solution which adjusts the opacity of image.

Please let me know the image that you get is the same with the one on the
link because it might be related to the graphics driver of my computer.

Thank you.