[vtkusers] From vtkImageData to Iplimage (OpenCV)

alex Dowson alexdowson at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 12 04:54:19 EDT 2012

Hi

void fromIpl2Vtk( IplImage* _src, vtkImageData* _dest )
{
    vtkImageImport *importer = vtkImageImport::New();
    if ( _dest )
    {
        importer->SetOutput( _dest );
    }
    importer->SetDataSpacing( 1, 1, 1 );
    importer->SetDataOrigin( 0, 0, 0 );
    importer->SetWholeExtent(   0, _src->width-1, 0, _src->height-1, 0, _src->nChannels-1 );
    importer->SetDataExtentToWholeExtent();
    importer->SetDataScalarTypeToUnsignedChar();
    importer->SetNumberOfScalarComponents( _src->nChannels );
    importer->SetImportVoidPointer( _src->imageData );
    importer->Update();
}