[vtkusers] create a vtkPolydata from a list of PointId

cerina cerine-baratelli at hotmail.fr
Sun Sep 9 13:04:43 EDT 2012

David Doria-2-3 wrote

> What do you mean by "nothing is going on" and "the program is
> blocked"? Please follow these guidelines when posting questions and
> code:
>
> http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/MinimalExample
>
> David

Thanks David for reply
okay, I'll explain more. I have an application that is used to refine a mesh
3D.j 'have 8 files containing the coordinates of the vertices of the mesh
8region. when I click on the grid, I retrieves one and I pickedPoint
retrieves all points that belong to the same region as pickedPoint.
my question is: is it possible to create a vtkpolydata from these summits
recovered and change by eliminating all vertices and inserting the vertices
of the file.
I also have for each region of the final mesh, a file that contains a list
of vertices of each face.
My code is very long, and it is implemented in the class
MouseInteractorStyle. I do'nt know what I should put and what is optional,
because everything is related to each other.

Best Regards