[vtkusers] setSlice problem on QVTKWidget

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 17:32:49 EDT 2012

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 5:28 PM, Massi <Massinissa.Bandou at usherbrooke.ca> wrote:
> I'm sorry if you can't compile. I will try to reproduce the problem with
> VisualStrudio2010 and display it later.

That is way too much code to look at. The idea is to try to produce
the problem in as few lines of code as possible, and to avoid all
external dependencies. That is, instead of reading DICOM files, you
should just be able to create a dummy vtkImageData, right (the problem
is not data-specific)? And is Qt part of the problem? And is the
interaction part of the problem? Usually by reducing this to the
smallest possible test case, you will actually find where the problem
lies yourself :)

David