[vtkusers] setSlice problem on QVTKWidget

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 15:56:41 EDT 2012

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 3:52 PM, Massi <Massinissa.Bandou at usherbrooke.ca>wrote:

> I fixed the problem by replacing vtkSmartPointer by a real pointer and it
> works Now. I still don't know what's wrong with the smartpointers.

Which smart pointers did you replace with normal pointers? reader, imageViewer,
and myInteractorStyle?

If you could make a compilable example (in a single file) that reproduces
the problem and has a commented block that we can switch with another block
to replace the smart pointers, we might be able to tell you what is
happening.

David