[vtkusers] Trouble building VTK and using with C++

Alex Malyushytskyy alexmalvtk at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 21:34:01 EDT 2012

You do not have to use CMake in your project, but this means, you have
to specify
 paths to includes (which you probably do, cause that is linker errors)
and make sure your application picks up libraries (which you probably
have wrong).
And the easiest way to find out what has to be done -  to use CMake to
build example projects,
so you can check what has to be done with yours.

You had to use CMake anyway to build VTK itself, so you could check
option to build examples.

Alex