[vtkusers] Trouble building VTK and using with C++

alex Dowson alexdowson at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 4 03:45:40 EDT 2012

Hi

You can add manually path without CMake using runing Install project in visual studio project that will copy header and libraries to specific folder at time of configure CMake.
Default folder may be program files in windows with VTK directory. But CMake will be lot easier then doing things manually.

Alex