[vtkusers] SetCutPlane not working in vtkImageResliceMapper

Debjit Ghosh dghosh at chla.usc.edu
Wed Oct 31 14:33:41 EDT 2012

Hi David,

Though it took me really long to implement what you said about setting the
normal and calculating the position of the camera based on the projected
point of the center of the volume on the preceding normal, I finally did it!
And it looks really good...

I wanted to thank you for sharing me your ideas and your experience with
volumes and visualizations of theirs is simply fantastic!

I have also been able to do a roll and pitch by applying the basic
transformation matrices to the normal and that works quite well. There are a
few glitches however, but those I would treat on a different context.

Thank you once again! :)