[vtkusers] Shadows not being created?

Arnaud BARRE arnaud.barre at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 16:06:06 EDT 2012

I've just tried under MacOS X 10.5 with VTK 5.10 and everything is black. I
have no light.

The console returns me this errror several times:

ERROR: In
/Users/Alzathar/Downloads/Code/vtk-5.10/Rendering/vtkOpenGLProperty.cxx,
line 407
vtkOpenGLProperty (0x1c25230): Using the current shader program is invalid
with the current OpenGL state. Validation log=Validation Failed: Sampler
error:
  Samplers of different types use the same texture image unit.
   - or -
  A sampler's texture unit is out of range (greater than max allowed or
negative).

Do you have this kind of error message too? Maybe your problem is related
to shader program?

Arnaud