[vtkusers] blank render window in VTK 6.0 (git)

Juan Cardelino juan.cardelino at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 08:10:39 EDT 2012

Seems that adding  an Update() call on the cone source did the trick.
So changing my example like this now works.

  // create an actor and give it cone geometry
  vtkConeSource *cone = vtkConeSource::New();
  cone->SetResolution(8);
  cone->Update();

Is there any explanation for this change of behaviour? Or did I
misread something?