[vtkusers] vtk 5.10 write wrapper for .Net 2010 - vtkWrapDotNet

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Mon Oct 22 10:41:20 EDT 2012

Unfortunately we still haven't updated the .net wrappers for 5.10.

We've decided to focus our efforts here at Kitware on updating the
wrappers and including them into VTK 6 proper, as opposed to the way
they are a separate entity now. Once that is done, all future VTK
releases will support .net automatically.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive