[vtkusers] Union of vtkPolygons

wydesenej wydesenej at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 07:17:10 EDT 2012

Hello.

I have list of vtkPolygons.
All points in all polygons has zero Z value (they are lying on plane Z=0).
I want to union polygons which have intersections with each other.

If polygons has no intersection then result of my operation is list of
polygons on input (no change).
If there are some polygons with intersections my operation join these
polygons together and replace these polygons with new polygon which is union
of polygons. Polygons with no intersection will be kept.

Please help how to do this stuff...