[vtkusers] vtk PowerCrustSurfaceReconstruction gives no points

Gishara Indeewarie gish.777 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 07:44:41 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I have constructed a surface from  vtk PowerCrustSurfaceReconstruction
class as below:

vtkSmartPointer<vtkPowerCrustSurfaceReconstruction> surf=
 vtkSmartPointer<vtkPowerCrustSurfaceReconstruction>::New();
 surf->SetInput(polydata);
mapper->SetInputConnection(surf->GetOutputPort());

But when I tried to add a color lookup table the colors doesn't showup.
When I use : "mapper->SetInputConnection(surf->GetOutputPort());" the
colors are shown well.
surf->GetOutput()->GetNumberOfPoints() returns 0 as well.
Could anyone tell me how do I add point data
to vtkPowerCrustSurfaceReconstruction surface so that I can add a lookup
table
Thanks.