[vtkusers] Dose mapping on a CT image

Abhishek Gupta abhishek at meddiff.com
Wed Oct 10 12:24:08 EDT 2012

Hello Jothy,

I am using following code to generate contours:
       //Set vktImage.
vtkImageData* _vtkImage = vtkImageData::New();
_vtkImage->SetDimensions(dfData->cols,dfData->rows,1);
double spacing[3] = { 2.5,2.5,1.0 }; // TODO: fix me
_vtkImage->SetSpacing(spacing);
_vtkImage->GetPointData()->SetScalars(scalars);
/*double bounds[6];
_vtkImage->GetBounds(bounds);*/
_vtkImage->Update();
_vtkImage->Print(cerr);

// Generate contours.
vtkContourFilter* contour=vtkContourFilter::New();
contour->SetInput(_vtkImage);
contour->GenerateValues(1,level,level);
contour->Update();
contour->Print(cerr);
contour->GetOutput()->GetPoints()->Print(cerr);
int numOfPoints=contour->GetOutput()->GetPoints()->GetNumberOfPoints();
if(numOfPoints>0)
{
 for(int i=0;i<numOfPoints;i++)
{
dosePlotPoint p;//=new dosePlotPoint();
p.x=contour->GetOutput()->GetPoints()->GetPoint(i)[0];
p.y=contour->GetOutput()->GetPoints()->GetPoint(i)[1];
outPoints.push_back(p);
}
}
I wish to obtain contour points in a manner that I can draw a path through
those points.

Regards,
Abhishek Gupta.