[vtkusers] VTK 5.10 compile

alihadim ali.hadimogullari at netcad.com.tr
Tue Oct 9 07:32:40 EDT 2012

I want to use vtk new version(5.10) for use .Net 2010. I used 5.6.1 and It
dosen't any problem.
I did config cmakelist.txt and I applied all rule but I couldn't create
vtkparalel file.

my error;
CMake Error at Utilities/LastConfigureStep/CMakeLists.txt:13 (EXPORT):
  export called with target "Cosmo" which requires target "vtkCommon" that
is
  not in the export list.

  If the required target is not easy to reference in this call, consider
  using the APPEND option with multiple separate calls.