[vtkusers] How to resample RT Dose Grid pixel data with respect to a CT image?

Abhishek Gupta abhishek at meddiff.com
Tue Oct 9 07:02:16 EDT 2012

I am using python's VTK wrapper. Python's dicom library to read dicoms and
wxPython to display images.
Here's the code that I am using:
dataArray = vtk.vtkUnsignedIntArray()
for pixel in grid.flat:
    dataArray.InsertNextValue(pixel)

imageDataArray = vtk.vtkImageData()
imageDataArray.SetDimensions(no. of rows, no. of columns,1)
imageDataArray.SetSpacing(2.5,2.5,1)
imageDataArray.GetPointData().SetScalars(dataArray)
imageDataArray.Update()

contours = vtk.vtkContourFilter()
contours.SetInput(imageDataArray)
contours.GenerateValues(1, level,level)