[vtkusers] Blending the output of a mapper with another color

Matt Sutton matt.sutton at padtinc.com
Fri Oct 5 11:11:42 EDT 2012

Hello,
I have two separate scalar data arrays that I would like to use for coloring a poly data. One scalar will always be between 0-1.  The other will have arbitrary values.  I would like to contour the poly data with the arbitrary scalar quantity using a standard lookup table.  Then, I would like to take the corresponding output color value for each point and blend it with a base color based on the second scalar value.  Is there a filter that will do this?
Thanks,
Matt

Sent from my iPad