[vtkusers] vtkImageData with different spacing

Paulo Henrique Junqueira Amorim paulojamorim at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 08:53:21 EDT 2012

Hi Darshan,

Thanks! Reading the class documentation says:
"vtkImageChangeInformation<http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkImageChangeInformation.html>modify
the spacing, origin, or extent of the data without changing the data
itself. The data is not resampled by this filter, only the information
accompanying the data is modified."

Is it possible a vtkImageData have varied spacing?

Regards,
Paulo Amorim